Download FactsheetF01b - EPS OVERFLOOR BOARDS 20mm Boards use High Output 16mm Pipe. 400 kPa - Approved for Tiling directly onto - without the need for a backerboard. Wunda's low profile 400 kPa Overfloor boards are 400 kPa, the strongest available. Read our blog on why kPa is important! Available with a choice of Plain Board, 50 Micron, 100 Micron and Rapid Response® 200 Micron aluminium. 200 microns will give optimum system performance, aluminium any thicker than 200 microns offers no performance gain and system performance will plateaux. Wunda's 400 kPa Overfloor boards are lightweight, super strong, easy to fit and designed to be fitted over any existing or new floor. No specialist tools are required, they can be simply cut to shape using a fine toothed saw or craft knife. MAPEI & INSTARMAC approved for tiling directly onto - NO intermediate layers or levelling screed required! Suitable for Laminate, Wood, Carpet Vinyl and even TILES. Quick to install using Wunda Spray contact adhesive ready for use straight away. 400 kPa - Fully approved by Mapei & Instarmac for tiling directly onto.
- 400 kPa - the strongest EPS board available (400kPa)
- 20mm board for 16mm pipe; also available in 16mm size
- Available as Plain, 50 Micron, 100 Micron and 200 Micron Rapid Response®
- Mapei & Instarmac approved for tiling directly onto
- Easy to cut to shape with basic tools
- Eliminates the moisture, weight, mess and lengthy drying times of a screed Underfloor system
Rapid Response® and maximum heat is only possible with 200 micron aluminium
|Aluminium thickness in microns||Board heat up speed||Heat output Under Wood, Laminate or Engineered||Heat output Under Carpet|
|200 Micron||Super Fast||100w/m²||80w/m²|
Please note: Output and system performance is dependent on insulation standards and environmental conditions.