Download FactsheetF01b - EPS OVERFLOOR BOARDS
Wunda's low profile Budget Overfloor boards are 100kPa compressive strength boards with a 50 micron thick aluminium coating. Ideal for well insulated homes where Rapid Response® isn't required. Wunda's 100 kPa overfloor boards are lightweight, easy to fit and designed to be fitted over any existing or new floor. No specialist tools are required, just an intermediate backerboard. The overfloor boards can be simply cut to shape using a fine toothed saw or craft knife. Quick to install using Wunda Spray contact adhesive ready for use straight away.
- 100kPa strength - ideal for budget conscious projects
- 50 microns aluminium for even heat across the entire floor
- Easy to cut to shape with basic tools
- Eliminates the moisture, weight, mess and lengthy drying times of a screed Underfloor system
- Similar spec as competitors overfloor, overlay and floating floor panels
Beware when comparing Overfloor boards - although they may all look similar make sure you check the tech spec to ensure it's the correct strength for your desired finish.
|Aluminium thickness in microns||Board heat up speed||Heat output Under Wood, Laminate or Engineered Wood||Heat output Under Carpet|
Please note: Output and system performance is dependent on insulation standards and environmental conditions.