Baumit Nivello Centro levelling compound
25kg bag of Fast-setting self levelling compound 5-30mm.
Factory prepared, shrink-free, dry mix of CA-C35-F7 class according to PN-EN13813. Easy to process and has a very good spread. designed for levelling all kinds of new and old substrates inside buildings, as bonded to the substrate, also on underfloor heating. As a base for tiles, floor coverings, parquet, panels, it creates a smooth and even surface with very high strength, resistant to concentrated loads. For manual and machine application. Recommended for use in residential and public spaces. Thickness range :- 5-30mm.
Certain subfloors may require Baumit primer – not supplied by Wunda.
- Package 25kg bag
- Reaction to fire A1
- Machining time approx 30 minutes
- Wear approx 1.5kg/m2/mm
- Performance approx 1.7m2/bag/10mm
- Foot traffic after approx 3 hours
- Water consumption approx 5.5l /25kg (i.e 22%)
- Compressive strength after 28 days 35N/mm2
- Ready to cover after approx 5 days (depending on thickness)