Download FactsheetF01b - EPS OVERFLOOR BOARDS
16mm boards require 12mm pipe in 60m lengths using 120mm pipe spacings 20mm boards require 16mm pipe in 100m lengths using 150mm pipe spacings Suitable for laying Laminate & Wood flooring directly on top, Carpet & Vinyl finishes will require an intermediate backer board.
Wunda's low profile Wundatherm Premium Boards are 200kPa compressive strength boards with a 100 micron thick aluminium coating. Ideal for well insulated homes where Rapid Response® isn't required. Wunda's 200 kPa overfloor boards are lightweight, easy to fit and designed to be fitted over any existing or new floor. No specialist tools are required. The overfloor boards can be simply cut to shape using a fine toothed saw or craft knife. Quick to install using Wunda Spray contact adhesive ready for use straight away.
- 200kPa strength - perfect for laminate & wooden floor finishings
- 100 microns aluminium heats in just 40 minutes
- Easy to cut to shape with basic tools
- Eliminates the moisture, weight, mess and lengthy drying times of a screed Underfloor system
- Twice as strong as competitors 100 kPa Overfloor, Overlay and Floating floor boards
Beware when comparing Overfloor boards - although they may all look similar make sure you check the tech spec to ensure it's the correct strength for your desired finish.
|Aluminium thickness||Board heat up speed||Heat output Under Wood, Laminate or Engineered||Heat output Under Carpet|
Please note: Output and system performance is dependent on insulation standards and environmental conditions.