Download FactsheetF01b - EPS OVERFLOOR BOARDS
Wundatherm Ultimate are 400 kPa, the strongest available on the market. Read our blog on why kPa is important! 200 microns will give optimum system performance, aluminium any thicker than 200 microns offers no performance gain and system performance will plateaux. Wunda's 400 kPa Overfloor boards are lightweight, super strong, easy to fit and designed to be fitted over any existing or new floor. No specialist tools are required, they can be simply cut to shape using a fine toothed saw or craft knife. MAPEI & INSTARMAC approved for tiling directly onto - NO intermediate layers or levelling screed required! Suitable for Laminate, Wood, Carpet Vinyl and even Tiles. Quick to install using Wunda Spray contact adhesive ready for use straight away. 400 kPa - Fully approved by Mapei & Instarmac for tiling directly onto.
- 400 kPa - the strongest EPS board available (4 times stronger than our Overfloor Budget board)
- 20mm board uses 120mm pipe spacings with 60m pipe lengths
- 16mm board uses 150mm pipe spacings with 100m pipe length
- Mapei & Instarmac approved for tiling directly onto
- Easy to cut to shape with basic tools
- Eliminates the moisture, weight, mess and lengthy drying times of a screed Underfloor system
Beware when comparing Overfloor boards - although they may all look similar make sure you check the tech spec to ensure it's the correct strength for your desired finish.
Rapid Response® and maximum heat is only possible with 200 micron aluminium
|Aluminium thickness in microns||Board heat up speed||Heat output Under Wood, Laminate or Engineered||Heat output Under Carpet|
Please note: Output and system performance is dependent on insulation standards and environmental conditions.