Thermoformed, perforated panel for low-profile underfloor heating. Each panel covers 0.77m2.
- a mat dedicated to a very low installation screed
- the mat holds the pipe permanently and remains stable, so there is no need to use additional fastening elements
- the perforation of the mat guarantees a good connection of the new screed with the already existing base
Easily cut to the correct size and shape, our plastic pipe trays greatly reduce installation time of underfloor heating pipe.
For optimum system performance, edge the heated area with perimeter strip insulation.
Suitable for use with:-
- Renovation and levelleing compounds
- Traditional Screed
- Pumped Screed
- Chemical Screed
Other features include:-
- Perforated castellations - allows screed through
- Recycled high impact material
- Easy to fit
- Minimum waste
- Preformed PS sheeting, 1mm think with open castellations
- Holds pipe securely in place whilst final concrete or screed is applied