Crosslinked polyethylene PE-X internal layer, internal bonding layer, intermediate aluminium layer, external bonding layer, high density polyethylene HDPE external layer. We would not recommend using HDPE-AL-PEX pipe in our Overfloor boards
-due to being stiffer than PERT-AL-PERT
. PER-AL-PERT is a more flexible pipe that has no 'spring-back', will hold it's shape on bends and will be a lot easier to install.
Wunda's thermally dynamic 16mm HDPE-AL-PEX
pipe has an aluminium core that produces a higher heat output than ordinary Pex and Polybutylene pipe and is easy to use.
pipe is stiffer than a PERT-AL-PERT
pipe and is not suitable for use in Overfloor heating systems that require tight bends and close pipe spacing.
It is easy to shape by hand and stays where it's put with minimal spring back. Our pipe is 100% oxygen tight and leak proof. Wunda pipe comes with a WUNDA LIFETIME guarantee.
- Ideal for screed floor heating systems
- National Decleration of Conformity
- Aluminium core
- Higher output than plastic pipe
- Leak proof pipe
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- Very low expansion and contraction, just 5cm in 100 linear metres which is similar to copper (Ordinary plastic pipe has an expansion/contraction rate of approximately 50cm in 100 linear metres)
- 100% oxygen tight (oxygen ingress can rot boilers) - ordinary pipe is normally only 80%
- Easy to shape by hand- easy to fit, stays where it's put with minimal spring back
- Detectable under the floor
- AENOR certificated
- DIN 4726
- ISO 9001